Cloth Face Coverings: How to Use Face Masks [CDC Guidelines]
May 29, 2020
A cloth face coverings or a common named cloth face mask is a very much essential thing in this pandemic situation. According to WHO, COVID-19 mainly spreads from person to person through cough droplets when infected person sneezes, or talks. These respiratory droplets can come in contact with the mouth or nose of the person which can be possibly inhaled and reaches the lungs. These cough droplets can travel around 6 feet.
How to Wear Cloth Face Coverings?
According to CDC recommendations, you should wear cloth face coverings or cloth face masks on public places such as petro stations, grocery stores, train/bus stations, and pharmacy shops.
- Cloth Face Coverings can slow down the coronavirus spread and can help you to get in contact with respiratory droplets of your mouth and nose.
- Cloth Face Coverings are made of soft cotton cloth which is very much comfortable and you can wear it for long time.
How to Wear Face Coverings Correctly?
- You should wash your hands with alcohol-based hand rub before putting the cloth face mask.
- The face-covering must cover your mouth and nose without any loose points.
- Make sure you breathe properly after wearing the face mask
Important Things to Follow:
- Do not put cover your neck or your forehead while wearing the cotton face mask.
- Do not touch your face mask directly without washing your hands.
- Keep your mouth and nose covered properly while you are in public places.
- Be careful that you should not touch your eyes, nose or mouth while removing the face covering
- Handle you face mask from ties only.
How to Clean Your Cloth Face Mask?
Cloth face coverings should be washed or cleaned after each use. Here are the steps that you can follow to clean your face mask:
- Please try to include your face covering in your daily laundy.
- Please use regular laundry detergent and the warmest water that is suitable for face mask cloth.
- Prepare a bleach solution and add to the detergent solution. Also, check the bleach label that it might be used for disinfection.
- Soak your face mask in the bleach & detergent solution for atleast 5 minutes
- Rinse your facemask thoroughly.
- Use the highest heat to dry the cotton face mask or you can do air dry.
Cloth Face Mask are not the medical or surgical masks or considered as N-95 respirators. The medical masks and N-95 respirators must be reserved for medical professionals or health workers and they must be supplied to them in continuation as they are more easy carrier for COVID-19.
Where to Buy Cloth Face Coverings?
Gifts Infinity is on the mission to help the society in this pandemic situation. You can get these cloth face masks easily from our website. We are open to shipping across the USA.
All face coverings are Made in USA. 100% cotton material used. Available in many colors. Made of double layer comfortable fabric so that you can wear it for a long time. All our face masks are washable and reusable.